Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: March 20th - Adopt A Trail Meeting - Corona Sizzler Location - 6pm  (Read 13990 times)

RockinX

• 4wd Pts: 33
Re: March 20th - Adopt A Trail Meeting - Corona Sizzler Location - 6pm
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2013, 12:13:53 AM »
Great write up, Marshann!
The way you wrote it up was exactly how James described it to me. I'm sorry I couldn't make it. In the past week & 1/2 my 8-9 hour days have jumped up to 10 (more like 11) to 12 hour days. Stinks. Good news is more money for bumpers. Bad news: it's affecting my over all well being. That can be taken as ," Welll.....Being I have NO life." argh!  ;D   I will have to plan to take time off for next planned meetings so I can go.

You and Shi were certainly missed, but we knew it couldn

Ghost65

• Old-Schooler
  • 4wd Pts: -476
    • 2019 Ready Mix Taco
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2013, 05:32:01 PM »
Nice sticker!!

I have a handful of these and magnets too for the first arrivals at our next AAT event. First come first stuck!

Sent from Planet Claire using Tapatalk
KD6DCI

Once again, I must state for the record: We are not a club, we are enablers for your addiction.

Ghost65

• Old-Schooler
  • 4wd Pts: -476
    • 2019 Ready Mix Taco
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2013, 08:05:01 AM »
If you have hours you want logged, either post them here or send me a PM.  I am busy with work and preparing for goneMOAB, so I will get them sent to Ranger Greg when I get time.  Thank you for your individual efforts with 2N02!

My thoughts for the next group AAT Xcursion are some time in June 2013...stay tuned.

John/GhostX
KD6DCI

Once again, I must state for the record: We are not a club, we are enablers for your addiction.