Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Snorkel GB on TNX/The facebook  (Read 3939 times)

steve c

• 4wd Pts: -1577
    • 2012 Pro4Steve
Snorkel GB on TNX/The facebook
« on: July 26, 2017, 10:33:00 PM »
Passing this along.  Gist is, $280 shipped.  $70 Volant adapter.
Looks like they already hit the participant goal

From the thread

Just thought I'd throw this out there in case any of you are interested. This is not my group buy I am only passing it along. It is being organize on the xterra crew Facebook page, I believe they have about 10 ppl in so far.

**UPDATE**

SNORKEL GROUP BUY

http://www.4x4parts.com/i-18981124-xterra-snorkel.html

If 26 people order a Snorkel, 4X4 Parts will take the price from $355.00 to $280.00 with free shipping. They will also add a Volant adaptor for $70.00 instead of $100.00, free shipping also.

Anything less than 26 people raises the price but it's still cheaper. I decided before I sent Airflow the first email that I'd buy one if the price was below $300.00.

This is a big discount. That said, we'd need at least 26 people to say they're in for sure to get their lowest price. Please respond "I'm in" if you are serious about buying one. Please pass the word to other groups too, even if you don't want one. Maybe a pal of yours in another group will jump on it. (Insert mom joke)

There is one other company in the mix. I spoke with the owner this morning and they're looking into what they can do. If they offer a better deal then obviously that's the company we roll with.

**UPDATE #2 Snorkel Group Buy**
Facebook wouldn't let me add to the original conversation.
This will be a little different from the last group buy I participated in but if you have any questions I'll try to get answers as quickly as possible. There is no code. There is no secret password. 4X4 asked me to put a list together and send it to them. Keep in mind I'm just some dude with an Xterra here haha. I'm controlling nothing. I'm putting out the information I get, when I get it. Most of the questions I've been asked I've asked them and have been waiting for a response. That said, they've been super quick to reply.
Here's what needs to be on the list I send to 4X4:
Name
Email
Phone Number
That is for each participant.
Please email me this information:
jpb1021@gmail.com
Email me this information, I'll compile the list, then send it on. I just sent them an email asking what happens after that and I'll pass on the response when I get it.
I apologize, this is for 2nd Gen Xterras only. Adding snorkels for other rigs would be confusing. If someone wants to organize a group buy for a different rig, PM me and I'll hook you up with my contact. Sound like a drug dealer.
CANADIANS: They will discount shipping for each order based on distance from them. They'd lose too much money if the shipped international for free.
Please bare with me and thanks for all the interest. I really want this to be smooth and work out for everyone. Also feel free to PM me with questions if you don't want to post it to the group.

I think I'm going to get in on this...!

Steve - KK6OFL

ERMAHGERD CLICK ME  <--- (Build Thread Linky)

fourxfunk

• 4wd Pts: 14
Re: Snorkel GB on TNX/The facebook
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 07:40:55 AM »
I'm tempted... do these affect every day driving in any way?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

JFanaselle

• BOD
  • 4wd Pts: 12000
    • 2010 Xterra S 4x4
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 02:52:39 PM »
I'm tempted... do these affect every day driving in any way?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

No. You'll just get A LOT of looks and stares and even questions from other motorists at red lights. :) Oh, and lots of dead bees in your air filter box.

knightrider

• Administrator
  • 4wd Pts: 227
    • 2016 Pro4x
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 04:15:29 PM »
everyone will ask you how deep you've been.

I have no clue why but Joe is right, lots and lots of bees.
Jordan - K6XTE
2012 Knight Armor Xterra Pro-4X - Sold :(
2016 GunMetal Frontier Pro-4X with AT Summit

steve c

• 4wd Pts: -1577
    • 2012 Pro4Steve
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2017, 04:22:13 PM »
everyone will ask you how deep you've been.

Steve - KK6OFL

ERMAHGERD CLICK ME  <--- (Build Thread Linky)