Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: so old i'm new  (Read 6608 times)

Erick

• 4wd Pts: 0
so old i'm new
« on: December 23, 2009, 12:18:34 PM »
Guess I have been away so long my account was sacrificed, but hoping to be back a little more as time goes on.  Carolyn my now 9 month old daughter is starting to be a little more generous with her time, so in between chores that have built up and cheating on my Xterra I am hoping to make some trips out again.

Hope everyone is in good health and all of you have wonderful holidays!

P.S.  If anyone is willing to weed for beer let me know, I have a whole embankment.  I hate trying to landscape.

Ghost65

• Old-Schooler
  • 4wd Pts: -476
    • 2019 Ready Mix Taco
Re: so old i'm new
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 12:25:01 PM »

weed for beer.

Had a brief college flashback... ;D

Welcome back, I am new too...and old...and new...and old.
KD6DCI

Once again, I must state for the record: We are not a club, we are enablers for your addiction.

Bobby B.

• BOD
  • 4wd Pts: 17
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2009, 01:05:53 PM »
Hey man.
I like sammiches.  And bacon.  Sammiches with bacon.  And chips.  Lots of chips.

FrankB

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2009, 03:33:33 PM »
Dude, is that you?  It's been a long time.  Hope all is well.  Do you still live over in Carmel Valley?

Erick

• 4wd Pts: 0
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2009, 11:59:43 PM »
Wow!  Scrounged the archives and found a photo even.   ;D

We're renting out the condo in Carmel Valley to a tenant now, and we bought a house up on the Eagle Crest Golf Course (by the Wild Animal Park) and have moved in to that.  Another one of the recent activities that have kept me busy. 

And my brother was married in Hawaii (he lives in Australia so it's the middle point)...

And picked up another car...

Then to top that all off, apparently houses/a baby/cars all need maintaining?  Who knew...

Man that's an old photo of the Xterra though, no rear bumper and it looks a little low.  That was definitely a great trip though!

Soylent Yellow

• BOD
  • 4wd Pts: 5254
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2009, 05:54:40 PM »
I think that was the Red Canyon/Red Cloud Mine Rd. trip.  That was fun.
I'd rather be happy than right any day.

FrankB

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2009, 08:05:30 PM »
I think that was the Red Canyon/Red Cloud Mine Rd. trip.  That was fun.

That was indeed a fun trip. I think I counted 22 trucks for that one, at the time I didn't have a camera lens wide enough to get them all in one shot (I do now  ;D). We have to that one again in 2010.  The pic was taken in Red Canyon.