Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: New code reader.  (Read 4459 times)

Toro

• 4wd Pts: 126
  • yep, Dos XX and Chipotle
New code reader.
« on: August 07, 2013, 09:06:30 PM »
I just picked up an Actron CP9580A. Aside from being an over priced OBD II reader, it has full Can and ABS integration. A lot of us, Gen 2'ers, who have d!cked with our suspension have had ABS related issues. Now we have a way to diagnose where the the problem is coming from. If anyone ever needs ABS help feel free to shot me a text or PM me
    My dealer charges $96 just to hook up to the ABS computer to diagnose. All are welcome to get plugged in for free.

knightrider

• Administrator
  • 4wd Pts: 227
    • 2016 Pro4x
Re: Re: New code reader.
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 09:34:59 PM »
Wonder if it will tell me why my vdc light has been on since Mojave haha

Not sent with the stupid auto guide app
Jordan - K6XTE
2012 Knight Armor Xterra Pro-4X - Sold :(
2016 GunMetal Frontier Pro-4X with AT Summit

Ghost65

• Old-Schooler
  • 4wd Pts: -476
    • 2019 Ready Mix Taco
Re: New code reader.
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 07:21:41 AM »
Really nice Danny!

Anyone who has had the pleasure of working with Danny knows what a helpful guy he is. From ABS lines, to full roof rack replacements, he has helped us all.

Another great example of his contributions to the fellow SCCX brethren.

Sent from Planet Claire using Tapatalk
KD6DCI

Once again, I must state for the record: We are not a club, we are enablers for your addiction.

SoCalXTerry

• 4wd Pts: 54
Re: New code reader.
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 04:38:37 PM »
I just picked up an Actron CP9580A. Aside from being an over priced OBD II reader, it has full Can and ABS integration. A lot of us, Gen 2'ers, who have d!cked with our suspension have had ABS related issues. Now we have a way to diagnose where the the problem is coming from. If anyone ever needs ABS help feel free to shot me a text or PM me
    My dealer charges $96 just to hook up to the ABS computer to diagnose. All are welcome to get plugged in for free.

Wow Danny.   I'll bet you wish you had this a while back.   Actually I wish you had this a while back.   Excellent.   You are a full service kind of guy now!!!
Terry

Greasy side down - K6XTL